Styling tips for your fairy doors.
So your little one's fairy door has arrived and it's time to find the perfect place to set it up and sprinkle fairy dust.
Here's out top 5 ideas and styling tips:
- Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise! We've plenty of gorgeous accessories to complement and complete your fairy door set-up. Our bestsellers include our fairy mailbox, miniature staircase, and adorable picket fence.
- Wall decals are a simple way to transform your fairy nook in seconds! And with so many designs out there to choose from, the possibilities are endless!
- Bring the outdoors, indoors. Now that the weather is warming up, collect some bright foliage and flowers from the garden to create an indoor woodland wonderland.
- Displaying your fairy door on a shelf is the perfect place to show it off for all to see. Plus, it's no problem for fairies to flutter down from.
- If you're worried about waking your littlie up when the "tooth fairy" visits, place your fairy door in the hallway instead of bedside - this works particularly well when siblings in separate rooms are sharing one fairy door too.
For more beautiful inspiration, visit our Instagram to see how other mummas have styled their little love's fairy doors. Photo credit for this gorgeous pic to @bug_bear_n_baby
And for your chance to be featured as inspo to others, make sure to use the hashtag #myweefairydoor or tag @myweefairydoor